Sunday, June 18, 2017

Kalea is growing so fast!

Kalea is growing so fast!


This week I had the wonderful opportunity to visit AND HOLD (!!!!) baby Kalea. She is so beautiful and has doubled in weight since the last time I saw her only a few weeks ago. Its been hard for me to be away from Shannon during this time in her life so it was great to have some alone time with her and the baby. For the last few weeks Shannon has been living out of a hospital room across the hall from where Kalea is staying. She and Tim are both so devoted to Kalea and her happiness. I cant imagine balancing the stress of having a baby in the hospital, living out of a hospital room, crazy hormones and lack of sleep but Shannon is doing a great job! Watching her feed and hold Kalea is so beautiful. If Kalea gets a little fussy, all Shannon has to do is put her hand on Kaleas head and she immediately calms down. It is so sweet! You can tell that Kalea really loves her mommy and daddy.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Shannon and Tim were so sweet and let me hold Kalea for the entire time I was at the hospital! Im so lucky! There are lots of pics of me and Kalea and also a video which I will post when I get a copy. I sob through most of it but Kalea looks so precious so whateves... Ill post it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


We are already planning our next trip to Charleston to see Tim, Shannon & Kalea. Im so lucky to have them in my life. Keep growing stong, baby girl!!!!


Available link for download