Thursday, March 23, 2017

L I F E The Spring Selection

L I F E The Spring Selection





shoes: Tibi and Nike

Have you ever caught yourself washing your favorite shirt at night in the sink, hanging it near a heater and hoping that itll be dry the next morning so you can continue wearing it?
Well, my goal is to have a closet that is only filled with such pieces. An almost impossible ambition because there will always be favorites but the result is that my wardrobe has
minimized to the point where whatever piece I pull from the shelves, I would immediately wear.
A stylist who was recently at my place was -if I may judge from the look of her face- in total shock when seeing how little clothes I owned.
But I dont see the point in having a lot of clothes to fill the gap between what I really love to wear(the stuff that gets washed in the sink) and what Carry Bradshaws walk-in looks like.
To not get bored with such a small selection, I like to pretend that my closet is a boutique, merchandise it for myself and change the context a bit.
Take the pieces Im currently into (or what the weather dictates) and arrange them on a separate rack together as a small collection.
Meet my current spring edit!

Available link for download