Thursday, March 30, 2017

Kindle Unlimited New Quality Assurance Program for All My Titles

Kindle Unlimited New Quality Assurance Program for All My Titles


2 exciting things, friends. First: All of my books are now being offered via Kindle Unlimited, Amazons new $9.99 a month subscription service that lets you read (Or listen via Audible) as many books as you want!
Second: Im instituting a Quality Assurance program on all our titles that reads as follows:
At Dia de los Toros Publications, our goal is to provide incredible literary value to our readers for extremely fair cost. Our commitment to professionalism extends beyond the sale of our books.
Please email us if you have found any errors with this publication, and upon their verification, we will send you a special gift.
EMAIL: DDTPublications@gmail.com

If you are aware of any current-gen spelling errors, missing words, etc., let me know via the above email and I will hook you up!



Available link for download