Sunday, May 14, 2017

L I F E Confidential

L I F E Confidential


 photo loveaestheticsportrait.jpg

heres a special story
My dear friend Suzanne went to New York for fashion week and rented a room via air-bnb, coincidentally it was in Lyndsy Welgos appartment, who was just working on her online magazine Topical Cream and was looking for people to feature. Suzanne introduced us to each other and ended up doing an interview with me. This was super special because not only is Suzanne a brilliant magazine editor and conceptual thinker, she is also a very good friend. The cliche questions like who is your style icon were not asked, instead Suzanne turned it into an in depth conversation. On top of that, Romeo was commissioned to shoot the portraits, who besides being my boyfriend is also my best friend. I came up with the idea to take pictures in which my face wouldnt be visible. The end result turned out being such an intimate collaboration, I dont think interviews can get any more personal than this.

/ Sharing the meaning of my tattoo feels very strange because it is so very personal and important to me. It is about staying focussed, staying on your path that aims to your goals and dreams. The line is almost never 100% straight because my arm is always in movement, and so is life. There are curves and bends but the line is always there and can always go back to its original straight form.

Available link for download