Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Keeping it basic!

Keeping it basic!


1





Zara camel coat & jeans
Mango boots & bag
Gamiss choker
Zaful shirt
Vintage scarf
Pandora bracelet
Soufeel bracelet
Daniel Wellington watch: use "chocolatefashioncoffeeDW" on the DanielWellington site for 15% off!





2 10 4 5 7 8 9 3 11


Hey! Long time no see! Managing a job, social life and blogging has been real difficult for me in the last month. Im still trying to get used to the idea that Im a dentist. 

Lets talk about todays outfit! I chose basic but elegant pieces and spiced it up with accessories.
I think a camel coat with a white shirt and jeans will look timeless in every season and in the years to come! I also believe in investing in quality garments. A good example for that is my vintage silk scarf which was my grandfathers and its more than fifty years old. I think that basic pieces like a good white shirt, a good wool coat and a soft cashmere jumper are worth investing in. 


What do you think? What are you investing in this season?


P.S.: Dont forget about our promotional code, use "chocolatefashioncoffeeDW" on the DanielWellington site for 15% off!

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga



Available link for download