Monday, August 26, 2019

How To Load Mtn Data Bundle On Ipad






The fnb app allows you to preload vodacom and mtn data bundles straight from your account. you can only load airtime balance with the app for 8ta and cell c, but 8ta have an app which cell c don't.. To load airtime on your ipad: goto settings> cellular data> sim applications> sim plus under sim plus, go to my tools and select recharge. to activate data bundle on your ipad. go to settings> cellular data> sim applications> sim plus under sim plus, go to my tools and select data bundle. wait for the next prompt.. Mtn ipad data bundle activation 2 *if you don’t have the data bundle option in my tools menu, then you still have the older version of the sim plus application. follow this post to the end for how to update sim plus application..












Community experts online right now. ask for free. ask your question fast!. Ipad recharge datat pay as you go mtn. how do i load my mtn prepaid data bundle (2gb) onto my ipad? how do i recharge my mtn prepaid data bundles without removing micro-sim? recharge data for my ipad mtn. i want to recharge my ipad mini with airtel credit. went to cellular data-airtel services- top up,space is for only 5 digits?. Find out how to activate a data bundle on your ipad..



how to load mtn data bundle on ipad

visit link reference