Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My Laptop Is Saying Failure Configuring Windows Updates Reverting Changes






I've had the same problem with the reverting changes for 2months now. every 3 days my laptop force updates, fails, reverts, gets stuck trying to revert.. Solved my hp laptop stuck on "failure configuring windows updates reverting changes do not turn off your computer "; solved failed configuring windows updates. reverting changes, do not turn off. My asus notebook keeps saying failure configuring windows udates - tech support driver power state failure installing windows updates on surface pro ii - forum laptop "failed configuring windows.












A complete guide to help you quickly resolve your "failure configuring windows updates reverting changes" issue. find out more!. Failure configuring windows updates reverting changes screen windows could not finish configuring the windows 8 failure configuring windows updates reverting changes do not turn off. Windows won't update. my computer says i have 12 important updates ready to install but when i download them and restart my computer it says "configuring updates" and ges to 15%, then finally says it had a "failure to configure updates" and is "reverting the changes" then it starts up..



my laptop is saying failure configuring windows updates reverting changes

visit link reference