Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Kodaline High Hopes Filous Remix

Kodaline High Hopes Filous Remix



























OUTFIT OF THE DAY
T-Shirt Dress Pippa Lynn
Slip-On Sneakers Bronx
Watch Daniel Wellington
Jeans Topshop

Im back! So sorry that I was away for about a month! Ive been so busy with school and stuff. My first year at the economics school ends in a little bit more than a month and everyone needs to do at least an exam until then. They never manage to do a balanced schedule for us students, you know?

Meanwhile I celebrated my 17th birthday and I planned amazing photography projects as well! Cant wait to share them with you. I recently had a fantastic photo shooting with an international model, maybe Ill upload some behind the scenes snaps.


This beautiful  dress is from new London label Pippa Lynn. The material is super soft and its really comfortable to wear. I wore it as a t-shirt since Im super small, a little bit too small for this type of dress. Paired up with some slip-ons and black high-waisted jeans it gives you an easy going but also very special look.

Oh and Im so happy that I finally got my hands on one of Daniel Wellingtons watches! Im usually not that type of girl that falls in love with watches but Ive loved them since first sight. Get yours with 15% off using the code jessicachrist !



Available link for download